Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Man it is windy out

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Man it is windy out

    My power has went off about 5 times. Looked outside and thought I was gonna have to strap my cat to the porch.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man it is windy out

    I got out of the truck this morning and work and was surprised how windy it was. The clouds were moving fast.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man it is windy out

    I hate this type of wind, it is the worst those sudden 30 mph gusts just pick chit up and make a mess I would rather it just be a steady blow till it passes.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man it is windy out

    Yep, these are the type of winds you think are tearing the roof off of your house.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man it is windy out

    Ive got basketball goals and A grill blown over at my place.
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sportyspice's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man it is windy out

    The wind has been so strong....I work in Norton and just walking from my car to the building almost blows me over.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Man it is windy out

    I was worried about the Christmas lights and other decorations outside earlier down here thought i was gonna lose a snowman
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •